Saturday, March 5, 2011

Breakfast Pizza!

We had kind of a slow Pizza Club last night, but even with the lack of participation, we still made some great stuff. Brooke came, and this time made her own pizza. It turned out really good too. It had some imitation chicken and some roasted red peppers and some goat cheese. It was good! Hambone and Swamp Lizard both made similar pizzas, which was just a combo of every topping that was available, a Frankenstein monster slice pie! I haven't tried to make a breakfast pizza since my days of working at the Memphis Pizza Cafe so I thought I would give it a go. I used to eggs for the "sauce" and fried up some Morningstar Farms bacon, added some sharp cheddar, mozzarella, onions, roasted red peppers, and jalapenos and it turned out really good. I actually ate the rest of it this morning for breakfast. When you put the eggs down, they sort of scramble up to make the base, and it tastes good with all the cheese and other stuff. So until next weeks pizza club....

Brooke finishing up her goat cheese pizza.


She was stoked on her pizza and the official initiation into Pizza Club


Swamp Lizard and his sloppy Swamp pizza. Half of it fell off into my oven, He's new at this man.


Brooke frying up my "bacon" and the outcome of the breakfast pizza



This was also the first Pizza Club in a while that Hambone didn't pass out on the couch before midnight. He did end up passing out on the couch though, so not much changed, it was just later.

No comments:

Post a Comment